Monday, December 10, 2007

The Batman: First mission

The Question has some theories about a SHIELD installation outside of Anchorage Alaska. I sent him and there to investigate. Also I sent the so the rest of them as well. I'm staying in the Batcave, and directing from there.

Listening to the Scarlet Spider and Son Goku talk as they sneak in from the woods. " Get out! You’re married!" The Spider Yells.

" Yup! And I got two kids, and three grandkids." Goku responds.

“But you act like a twelve year old. "

I order into the bat computer. " You two stop talking!"

" Yes Master Batman sir!" Spider jokes.

" Hh. Supergirl Report."

" Well this is exactly boring. Have you done anything about Richard yet?"

“Not right now Kara. What does your X-ray vision tell you?" I retort.

“There’s lead in the walls boss. Can't see a thing, but I can hear something. weird in there. "

" Catwoman status report."


" I'm in Bruce. Glad I didn't go in with the Question. He Threw a trash can through the other door while singing Britany Spears songs . Are you sure he's really all there?"

“He’s a little Strange Selina I admit, but it’s likely an act." I reassure.

“Okay. Well he head all the rent-a-cops go after him.. And oh my God!"

“What is it Catwoman?"

" There are people in tanks in here. Looks like they have metahuman body parts grafted on to them. "

“Question, we’ve found something interesting." I say. “What do you have on your end?"

"Well my knuckles are sore and I'm downloading the files here there are some very interesting experiments here."

Then Catwoman screams “the experiments are attacking!"

" Goku! Scarlet Spider Supergirl get to Catwoman's position now!" I command.

I hack into the security camera to see things volunteers most likely Attack Catwoman. Then Goku just appears from nowhere. With the Spider in tow. And Supergirl.

They fight them off but One of them starts draing the others energy Until Supergirl comes in and freezes it. The thing starts draining Kara as well. It soon breaks free of the ice.

“Question hurry up!" I yell. “Get the info and get toyour teammates before Goku runs out of too much energy to teleport you!"

"Wait a minute!" The faceless man protests.

Goku transforms And into a supersaiyan and fires energy but that makes his power drain faster. Suddenly the creature stares looking bloated.


" Question! Anytime now!" I growl.

" Done! " He declares, pushing past some guards That were getting up, He makes it into the door and the team teleports out right before the creature explodes.

Question is now happily going over the information. From what we have so far it seems that there is a super solider creating scheme going on that Fury Doesn't know about I wonder if Stark does?

This is all very interesting until Alfred says. “Master Bruce you may want to see this. "

I watch a report on the explosion they are branding my team "Outlaws" and suprvillians that attacked a government research facility. Perfect. But next the JLA will start investigating, and I'm pretty sure Conner has blabbed to Superman About us already.


While I'm thinking about this Selina slinks up to me “Looks like all the little heroes are going to be a little mad about being thought of as villains Maybe I'd better help you relax before they all yell at you."


“Selina . I thought we were going to keep this professional." I admonish.

“Since when do we keep it pro... Oh there's someone else isn't there?" I nod. “Bruce I thought.. Look I can't work with you like this and not want you it's too weird. I have to leave."

Damn looks like I have to find a replacement for Cabwoman. I think I know just the person.

4 comments:

captain koma said...

Well well well.

Another Vegeta opps Barry opps Batman blog.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm a bit torn.

The upstanding, law abiding good guy in me says that your methods are wrong but the roguish good guy in me says "Go for it!"

Ciera said...

I think you're mad as a hatter, but hey, that's ok

Anonymous said...

please dont bring Pantha bacl to Earth... She is a free loafer


oh well....


Can you get Jason now