Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The HYDRA candidate into the snake pit

cont from here

So I had Shi dressed up as Madame HYDRA.AKA Viper, AKA Wolverine's ex wife.

I find a little humour in that actually. Any way I had her go into the The HYDRA strategy meeting I snuck around, and listened to her on the communicator." Um well let's go our fiendish plan fellow evil doers!" She melodramatically states in a voice like Natasha from Rocky, and Bullwinkle. Sigh.I can only work with what I have.

" Mistress! What's wrong with your voice?" One of the HYDRA soldiers asks.

" Um Ah. I have a head cold." She stutters.

" A head cold turned you Asian?" Another one questioned.

" Um ah... Do not question Viper or should I put you in the room of ah... horrible things?"

" Whew nice save I knock out a few guards , and hack into HYDRA's mainframe.while still listening in. " So do you want to tell me about me how we're doing on our totally evil , and nasty plan?" Ana says.

" You were supposed to tell us Madame HYDRA." Another soldier speaks up. Oh you have go to be kidding me. I hate it when a plan falls a part.Doesn't ,matter though I find the files on this and, it turns out they're going to kill presidential candidates, and their first target's are these two.





After discovering this it's time to get out of here, I disguise myself , as a HYDRA Agent, and am about to extract Ana when the worst possible thing happens. The real Viper appears.

" Who is this impostor? Kill her!" The agents are all confused good. I let the binary gas out of my belt , and put on my mask let's let them be a little more confused.

Together we knock down most of the rif raff, But Viper seems to almost be Shi's equal, and worse other henchmen coming.

" This is another fine mess you've gotten us into Question."
I push a button on a communicator. She looks over " What was that?"


" Plan B." I state.

" What's plan B?"

" If we're lucky we'll survive long enough for it to get here."

TBC

No comments: