Monday, May 12, 2008

The Rishou Case Closed?

Wolverine, Laura, and someone killed Rishou Okay I shot him with the gun from the Crime Bible case. But Batman was not a happy camper. “We didn't come here to commit murder Question."


“Wolverine didn't do it, he tried but he didn't succeed Bruce, the one who gained vengeance is far above our judgment now."

“What is that supposed to mean?" Batman asks.

“Shi’s ghost gained her vengeance on the psycho that killed her." I answer.

He rolls his eyes. “You’re seeing ghosts now, like conspiracies wasn't enough, fine? I'll give you a ride to the states."


Back home I try to figure this out. Ghosts usually come back because of unfinished business. But from what I could see Shi didn't go to her final reward when she took out Rishou. In fact there was some high Triad under bosses in Kyoto were slain. One of the hand Ninjas that survived claimed Shi was the one that killed them.

So what is going on? That is the question. Maybe I should talk to her known associates see if there is any unfinished business that would keep her on this Earthly plane.


I call the X- mansion and no answer there. , I call Nightwing to talk to Laura at the Outsiders turns out they are fighting the Brotherhood of Evil. So I go to New York and find out which hospital Danny Bailey is in.


I tried to talk to him as Vic Sage but he thought I was another reporter trying to make a story off her misery. He screamed for me to get out and I could have kicked myself for an idiot. Of course he doesn’t know Vic Sage from Adam.

I hide in janitor's closet. I press the button on my belt, and release the binary gas. My clothes change color and I stick my mask to my face. I really owe Tot for this stuff.


I walk in as the Question.

“Question? Is that you?"

"Yes I need to talk to you about Ana..."

"Ana, save Ana. Her Heart must be restored... “He slips back into a coma. It must have been too much for him all the stress.

Her heart? Curiouser and curiouser. Lucky for me I love a good mystery.